I am having a hyper mental sensitivity disorder (help)
I am a 17 Year old dude,i was a normal kid from a normal family,i had a good childhood.After i started going to school stuff got a bit out of control with my life, (its like my life got rotated 360 degrees).I was a guy who was shy,very polite,wanted to help others in need,stayed out of trouble, and at around 7th grade i started getting bullied, i was bullied A LOT in middle school, i didn't told my parents about it because i was scared of whats gonna happen.Being bullied for around 2-3 years (until i finished middle school), a strange mental disorder evolved into me.A disorder where i wanted to stay at home all the time,i never wanted to have a contact with nobody from school, if i saw someone in public i would run away just to not be seen etc...as soon as i finished 9th grade in middle school it was time for me to go to high school. Year later the mental disorder started slowly fading away, and i became normal again as i was,but a bigger mental disorder evolved later on in my brain...Hyper Sensitivity...I'm having huge issues with depression, and situations such as somebody insulting me,or trying to judge me or trying to say that i'm trash hurt my feelings a lot, the thing is that this time, i fought back will it be either with words or getting in a fight.But as soon as i get home i start to think about it all day and get depressed ALMOST about ANYTHING that happens in the day, will it be an akaward moment or a insult on Facebook or at school.I made a lot of friends at high school, but there are still around 1000 ******** around me trying to either make fun of me or insult me or tell me to kill myself, ye in other words verbal bullying.I can get depressed in 1 minute, and after 5 minutes i will be happy again and 2 secs later i'm depressed again.I need help about this for real,is there a way i can fix this disorder without taking anti-depressive Pills or medications?
Frankly, you need to start with a good psychologist before you thing about pills because you need a diagnosis.  But, you know, you might find yourself referred to a psychiatrist for those medications you don't want.  It depends on what happens in therapy.  The reason I say this is, at least by what you're saying here, your mood is fluctuating wildly, and if you look at this when you're alone and feeling more logical about things, you know very well from your own feelings about people that most people really don't care a whole lot about most other people in the ways you're describing -- you're just not that important to them to be thinking such horrible things about you just as most people aren't that important to you.  We all have some people who are very important to us and the rest we hardly notice.  Something not very fun is going on, and the first step is to find out what it is, the second step will be to find out how to deal with it.  
Thanks for commenting! Well i guess i gotta take the situation seriously and think of a way of solving it out.I ll visit a psychiatrist and see where is this situation going to.
You do realize that if you see a psychiatrist, they will put you on medication.  That's really all they do usually these days, though a few still do therapy.  If you want to try to fix it without medication, as you said, seeing a psychologist first will let you know if that's possible to do.  They don't prescribe medication.  But do something before this gets way out of control.
you should do meditation nd just spend time with family childs , cousins, watch some movies of bruce lee, he's a very motivational person... don't think somebody pointing you or behaving rude ignore them not fight with them. be positive, one thing make good friends , you will share your feeling with them and your family. focus on study watch some movies, watch some music session they will give you some advise (ignore them because dogs are always barking
I would try getting help through talk therapy, a counselor. You need to get this all out of you through talking to a professional who will guide you through these terrible times that you are experiencing with these bullies. You need someone on your side who has your best interests and will help you through this. I was bullied when I was growing up so I know how it feels. As an adult I am being bullied by my family members and nonfamily members and I'm 56 y/o. I see a therapist regularly and she helps me with these issues and is helping me deal with my family and other ppl. I  trust ppl way too much and get taken advantage of.
Hope this helps you.
Tbd
ExpectaMiracleExternal User
I'm not a doctor but it sounds like you are bi-polar. Bullying is hard, my grandson gets bullied a lot also. But if they do that then they are the ones with the problem. They must have issues to purposely hurt someone else. Rise above it. Hold your head high and become the normal kid again! You have your whole life ahead of you. Don't let them destroy it.
Let's be careful about frightening people with diagnoses we're not qualified to make.  From what the poster has put up here, there is no sign at all of bipolar, but there's a whole life this person has we don't know about.