confused
hey everyone out there i was diagnosed with bio polar when i got pregnaNt and went through alot and even moved interstate had the baby hr is 2yrs now then fell pregnant again and had the same thing but even worse
she is now 10months old and i have nootice a change in myself and my husband as well is not happy the way i have been

sooooooo today i went to the doctors and told them what was happening and they suggested to take lithuim carb 1tablet a day to see how i go
never been on it before
but i dont live with my husband and he is noticeing the changes
the people that i have been living with for the last 3 yrs havent notices a change and i havent stop asking them for the last month
what do i do very confused plz helpppppppppppppppp
Lithium is a good drug for BP, it helps with depression and mood swings. It's called a mood stabilizer. Sometimes people don't want to admit that things have changed, or that they are so close to you, that they don't notice. I honestly wouldn't go by what your roomies say. Bipolars can't stay off meds, it will get worse with time if left untreated. Statistics show that mood swings will get worse and so will the depression the longer it goes untreated. I was 16 when I was first diagnosed, I totally didn't believe them and went off BP meds, then was diagnosed again at 39. If I could do things differently, I would have taken the doctors seriously and stayed on the meds. What I would do is talk to your doctor, if you don't have a psychdoc, get one. TTalk about why your were diagnosed and why you were put on the med. It's an easy drug to change if you need to.