Depression User Group
help please
About This Group:

:(

Founded by I_miss_SA on October 2, 2009
153 members

help please

i have been like this for  2 years  when  i can not miss anyone i can love and i did not care about anything  i think i am emotional less i cant enjoy things i did before   i lost my dreams  and in my way to lose hopes to get my feelings back :(
Try going to a doctor and asking some blood works like Vitamins D and B12.Maybe the reason of your depression is biological.

Hope I helped,

Hi Sarah,

Depression is such a hard thing to go through. Are you taking any antidepressant prescribed by your doctor ?  I think you said you do not
care about anything. These feelings are common during a depression.
You could also try and find a counsellor so you would have an opportunity to talk about your problems and so that you could get positive feedback
from a counsellor. There is also group therapy if one to one counselling
feels like too much to do right now. I went through a depression myself many years ago now.  I ended up going to group therapy where everyone in our group was going through a depression. We gave each other support and encouragement and because we were all going through a depression we could be more supportive to each other. Bewoss's idea to go and see
your family doctor is a good one. Supplements like vitamin D and omega 3 can be helpful. Your doctor should do a full assessment of your needs.
Just know you won't always feel this way, but you need
support like your doctor, counselling of some kind, perhaps medication.
I wish you well, Sarah.  I hope something I have shared with you will
prove helpful for you.   Eve
Spectrals added the Sleep Tracker
Jul 23
Calihose joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 21
evewisewoman commented on jimi1822's status
Jul 17