Depression Community
honestly

A community of people suffering from Depression to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, counseling, and other management.

honestly

I can't sleep sometimes.I feel pressured by things that I shouldn't.I'm lonely almost all of the time.I think about suicide as reliable solution. I always feel ignored.Stress always gets to me.I have no confidence. I ramble. I literally hate myself.This is a last resort.I don't know what else to do anymore. What do I do? What's wrong with me?
It sounds like you are depressed, and there is so much help for you!  You need to see a psychiatrist for an evaluation and so the two of you can determine the best course of tretament for you. Don't hate yourself, you've done nothing to deserve that!  There are millions of people on medication and in therapy for depression, it's just like any other medical condition.  This isn't something that you can help or have much control over, and that's why we have the specialists.  Don't give up, now is when you really need to fight!  You may feel like a lone soldier in battle, but you can win the war!  You don't say how old you are, but seek help right away.  Decide that YOU DO MATTER, and take back your power!  You're definitely not alone, and we understand and do care as do the people around you.  You can do this and have the happy and fulfilling life you want and deserve!
Talk to us anytime for support and take care of YOU!
remar commented on specialmom's status
pat1601 is ... Comment
KTowne A few more hours til I have... Comment
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time