Depression Community
i think i might be depress
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to depression, counseling, sleep problems, and nutrition.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i think i might be depress

Ok. For the last 3 weeks I been feeling awful.  I do not have any motivation.  After my friend die in a car crash I been feeling lost. And confused. I don't want to get out of bed. Crying all day. With mood swings. I go from mad yo happy in a second . Or sad. I have very strong suicidal thoughts. I also been fighting at lot with my boyfriend. I want to know if I should seek a psychologist. Or just let it pass.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I think counseling would help. Doesn't sound like clinical depression to me, it just sounds like you are grieving the loss of your friend. I am so sorry about that by the way, my best friend died in a car accident as well and it was really hard to deal with. :( Therapy will help you go through the steps of loss and grieving in the healthiest way possible so you can get back to your daily life... It gets easier with time.. best of luck to you hun.
Blank
1624126_tn?1300489189
Hey,
You definitely sound like you are going through a phase of depression and I don't blame you at all especially since you lost your friend in a car crash. It is never easy to deal with a loss of a friend or a family member and it often leaves us feeling really lost and questionable about life. I do believe it is just a phase and you will get over it but i also think that you should seek a psychologist especially since you are having suicidal thoughts. It is always best to seek professional help and to just lay it all out the table. They will understand your thoughts and feelings and will be able to advise you. I do wish you all the best and I wish that get through this and remember this saying ' tough times don't last, tough people do' :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
406584_tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on dominosarah's status
3 hrs ago
6726276_tn?1388332222
Blank
CRSeaside, and 10356 commented on Jade59's status
3 hrs ago