im back
i wrote and it didnt submit my question.  my computer has been acting up.  i miss you all  especially 4maddie44.  dont know why you cant write me i dont have you blocked.  i am losing more weight losing strength and im tired of   everything. thanksgiving i will have a tv dinner if i can get one.  i am so lonely.  im just tired of everything.
Hello there.  I have sent you a couple of privater messages, but when you did not reply thought you had not been  on this site.

Sorry your computer has been acting up.  So frustrating.

You must eat properly so you do not lose more weight.  I am the opposite, a real little piggy and am obese.  

Did you not find out what things you could join in your neighbourhood.  Nursegirl gave you plenty to think about.  Why not join something and stop
this lonliness.  Or, as I suggested, get a cat for company.  I thought you had people who lived with you.  I don't yet I am not lonely most of the time.  I do try and get out when I feel well enough, and my senior citizen classes keep me occupied.  We have to go out and find things.  No good staying at home and being lonely.  It is all out there, but we have to seek it.  If your depression prevents you doing this, then I understand.  I did find a depression support group once.  There may be similar where you live.

I will send you another private message, and see if you can reply to it.

Take care.

glad to hear from you.  my niece drives the truck to work.  i dont have any way to go anywhere.  im a little afraid to drive i have these dizzy spells.  the doctor said i might have to start using a cane.  im not looking forward to this at all.  i will write to you soon. love mandy876
I have recently got rid of my car and travel by bus now.  As I have early signs of macular degeneration, I did not want to risk driving with deteriorating eyesight.  

I have a bus pass so can travel by bus anywhere in England.  I have  thought about getting a cane as my legs get more creaky, and the arthritis in my back pains me.  I live on a bit of a hill, and it is getting more difficult to get home.  Whilst I can walk I will, however difficult.  Some days more painful than others.

Don't you have buses where you live, or are they too far away from your home to catch?  I go on bus rides just to get out and see somewhere different.  
  in my little we have no bus service.  wish they did.  my dizziness is worse and i would be afraid to drive.  went in the drug store and walked to the back that tired me out so bad i started sweating and got really dizzy.  my niece finished filling out my check for my meds.  i had to sit down.  i cant di anything without dizzy or my heart beats sooo fast it gets scary.  no one seems to worry so guess i am alright.  i have a cold coughing and running a fever it is a chest cold.  hope you are doing alright i think about you.  guess i will go for now i dont feel too good.  mandy876
It does not sound right that you get dizzy so easily.  Have you had it checked out?  

So sorry you are feeling unwell.  You really need to put on some weight so your body can fight these germs.  Have you had a flu jab?  

I don't really miss my car.  Been into town today on bus to do some shopping.  Hard work carrying it home though.  I hate staying in the house too much.  I have a senior citizens party to go to this Friday.  I am in the choir, and we are going to be on the stage and sing carols and there are 80 other people there who will join in with us.  Looking forward to that.

I am much the same age as you, but there seems to be a big difference in the state of our physical health.  I have arthritis, but try to keep moving.  If I keep taking my anti-depressants I feel mentally well too.  I take lots of supplements to keep my body working as well as it can.

My dear cat gives me lots of pleasure.

You take care of yourself and stay in the warm and nurse your cold.  Hope you feel better soon.