stopping geodon cold turkey
ive been on geodon... about a lil over a year and in the residental im in they wont give me a direct connection about stopping meds.. im also on cogentin with geodon and zoloft. so i brought it upon myself to cut cold turkey.. i have been off since sat... its now tues. ivebeen experiencing dizziness and other feelings.. what does stopping geodon cold turkey do to you?
Be careful, it is not suggested to quit antidepressants cold turkey, I have done it about a year and a half I got so frustrated because none of the meds that I have tried to that point worked and I said the hell with it. I quit the meds and I quit the doctor, two weeks later they have to put me in a psichward under suicide watch.
Since then I never tried to do that again.
Be very careful.and go back on the geodon and come off slowly tapering in half in 2 or 3 weeks. I came off in 3 days 40mg and it threw me into chronic anxiety with tremors and quivers I still have today.  Don't take a chance and stay cold turkey.  It causes temors and chronice insomina when you get off it after more thana week. or even less...Please beware what geodon does. It is a highly potent drug. songwriterdelta. Go  a websighte The Road Back and read it quickly about sudden withdrawal from such a drug.