?
i pulled out every eyelashe on both of my bottom eyelids will they grow back ? and if so how long will it take ?  
Self pulling out of the eyelashes is called tricotillomania which is a psychiatric disorder. Unless and until there is permanent damage to the hair follicles of eyelid hair, it usually grows back. It grows back in usually two weeks but sometimes may take 4-6 weeks. Apply olive oil and take some vitamin supplements for some days. Also eat a healthy, nutritious diet and drink plenty of fluids. The most important nutrients are biotin, silica, magnesium, sulfur, zinc, and vitamin B6. There are many eyelash growth products in the market, but their efficacy has not been scientifically proven. So consult a dermatologist before using any of them.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.