Anal Rash
I have recently discovered that I have hemorrhoids.  They are very painful and itchy, and are both inside and out of my anus. I have also noticed a weird red rash that encircles my anal area, and I am concerned about this very much. It does not itch.  I also have three small red "blisters" near my vagina that itch like crazy! Can someone tell me if these are related and what the rash might be? I am sort of freaking out and any help would be much appreciated.  I am 39 years old, and this is  very foreign to me.
These itchy blisters around vagina can be scabies or herpes blisters. Laboratory tests include: culture of the virus, direct fluorescent antibody (DFA) studies to detect virus, skin biopsy, and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to test for presence of viral DNA. I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get it ruled out.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.