Are my seborrheic dermatitis shampoos causing irritation?
I have been diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis.  I have tried Selsun Blue, Head and Shoulders, Ciclopirox, and Nizoral Shampoos all in an attempt to get this under control.  Right now I am only using Nizoral (I apply and leave it on my scalp for 5-6 minutes) and a conditioner (which I usually apply and try to keep it away from my scalp completely).  While I do have some "itchy" scales that are a characteristic of seborrheic dermatitis, the most annoying thing about my scalp problems is the general irritating, "burning" sensation that I experience about an hour or two after I wash my hair.  The problem is that I can't tell if my seborrheic dermatitis or my shampoo/conditioner itself is causing the irritation.  I have switched conditioners and shampoos, and it does little to mollify my discomfort (some shampoos seem to make it worse).  It seems like my scalp is just irritated; it's not really itchy.  However, if I don't use the right shampoos, I do notice an increase in itchy scaling.  Also, when I go out in the sun my discomfort practically vanishes, and it seems like my discomfort also disappears when I lie down on a pillow or rub my head against a towel and hold it there.

Can anyone please help me with this?
Sometimes it is best to stop applying ketoconazole and just to go and use a baby shampoo till irritation subsides.Do consult your doc. ok?