Bed bugs or mosquitoes??
My 7 month old keeps getting these red bumps, mostly on his face and arms.  I assume they are bug bites, but I don't understand how he's getting them.  We use bug spray every time we go outside.  I just want to make sure its not something else.

I just did some reading on bed bugs and now I'm starting to worry!  Since my son always wakes up with these bites it makes me think he gets them at night.

I was given some used baby clothing a couple of weeks ago and had it sitting in my sons room for about a week before I washed it and I'm starting to wonder if maybe they came in on the used clothes!!

Please help!
Somebody help me please??  I'm trying to decide whether to call the exterminators or not
These lesions can be due to insect bites, hives, contact dermatitis to the laundary detergents in which bed sheets have been washed or soaps. If other members of the family also show similar symptoms then scabies is an important possibility. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can also give some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

If the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks for your help.  

He was very itchy and trying to scratch, so the calamine helped!
Since then I have been very careful about using bug spray every time we go outside and he hasn't had any of these marks since.  I didn't change anything else like laundry soap or anything, so I am almost certain that it was mosquito bites.