Big bump or pimple in pubic area
Hi I am 17 and last night I noticed a huge bump that looks like a big pimple or boil like thing in my pubic area above and to the right of the penis. I came home from sports practice and noticed it and I don't recall seeing it in the morning. I pretty sure it is not an STD I have had only one partner and she is STD free. I shower everyday and make sure to keep that area clean it also has been good amount of time since I last had intercourse of any type.I was on antibiotics for the past week for epididymitis which was treated with doxycycline. So my question is what is this thing I is raised red with a white head and little darker spot and I do shave my pubic area on occasion. I want to know whether it is serious and what it is before I worry my parents and gf they can get pretty worked up when someone is I'll so any help would be highly appreciated thank from a concerned teen
I have the same this man, it is weird and unattractive. about a one centimeter pimple looking thing. I have recently had two more bumps that look like the might be appearing on penis head. If you get a cure, or diagnosis for this let me know, thanks and good luck
well reading up trying to figure it out it might be a boil or ingrown hair. So according to they diff ways to treat I have soaked in a hot bath and put neosporin on it and it popped a little after that and I cleaned it up put more neosporin on it and put a band aid on it didn't hurt at all when it popped but I guess it should go away on it's own from what I read and you should do no more then soak in a hot bath put a hot compress on it and put neosporin or rubbing alcohol on it and bandage unless it doesn't go away in week or so but if anybody with any knowledge about this wants to help at or confirm what I said it would be really appreciated thank you from a concerned teenager
From your symptoms it sounds like folliculitis or boil. Pls keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

now i also have the same thing but the only difference i noticed is that mine does hurt when i squeeze it or touch it. and it doesn't have a whitehead its just a big bumb in the left center of my pubic area, i've had pimples before with whiteheads but this one is different can anyone help me on that?