Bites
Since about December of 2011, I have been getting bitten.  It's not always at night, nor is it always in my bed.  Though, most of my bites seem to happen then.  I get bite about once a week and nothing more than two or three bites at a time.  Or at least I assume they are bites.  They are red bumps, ones that itch for about two to three days, depending if anything is rubbing it.  I've checked my bed over and over for bed bugs and haven't found any.  I washed my sheets and even put the protectors on just in case.  

Can anyone else share any light about what may be biting me?  I don't see anything.
Are the bites on exposed parts of your body? Where they are will give you a clue as to what they are.
Usually it's my arms.  I've gotten a few like on my upper back, by my shoulder blades, or a few on on my hand.  That's been about it.  Which is odd.