DERMATOLOGY
COMMUNITY
Black spots on testicles
by rjc2303, Jan 17, 2011
i have some black spots on my testicles but they don't hurt or bleed they are just there? they dont itch or anything should i be worried or is it normal?
Member Comments (2)
by Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank, Jan 24, 2011
From the symptoms it sounds like angiokeratoma of Fordyce . Usually found in scrotum and in males over 40 years of age and is a small dark red to purple raised spot which can be found on the penis and testicles in men and is composed of surface blood vessels (dilated capillaries). The other possibility is of seborrheic keratosis or genital warts.

I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.
by rjc2303, Feb 01, 2011
Hey thanks for the post. But they are not raised and look like a really dark blue or black color i have about 6 or 7. I am 17 years old and have never had a STD. Do you stilll think it could be angiokeratoma of Fordyce?