Blisters on hands
I have psoriasis really bad. I am currently taking Raptiva which is a weekly injection. If I were to get a cut on my body it would turn to psoriasis. Now when I get a cut on my hand it turns into a blister. My doctor told me there was nothing wrong with me. A few weeks ago I started getting blisters on the sides of my fingers, my knuckles, and tops of my fingers. Never on the palms of my hands though. I have learned not to put a bandade on them because they get bigger. They will eventually break and a clear fluid comes out of them. After the skin gets hard and it heals leaving behind a red mark. What is causing this to happen to me? I am getting to the point where I don't even want to leave the house. I am a 27yr old male and these past few months have been one blister after another. How can I prevent it?
Wow that sounds painful.  I would be suprised if you could get some help on this one.  I to have severe psoriasis, but never have gotten blisters.  Sounds like only the derm. doctor can help you with this one.  Blisters can form from so many different things it is hard to tell.  Good luck

There are several causes of blisters.

'Blisters are usually caused by injury to the skin from heat or from friction, which create a tear between the epidermis—the upper layer of the skin—and the layers beneath.

Short periods of intense rubbing can cause a blister, but any rubbing of the skin at all can cause a blister if it is continued for long enough. Blisters form more easily on moist skin than on dry or soaked skin, and are more common in warm conditions.

Sometimes, the skin can blister when it comes into contact with a cosmetic, detergent, solvent or other chemical; this is known as contact dermatitis. Blisters can also develop as a result of an allergic reaction to an insect bite or sting.

There are also a number of medical conditions that cause blisters. The most common are chickenpox, herpes, impetigo, and a form of eczema called dyshidrosis. '

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blister

It would be best to consult a doctor if it does not resolve on its own in a few days.

Let us know if you need any other information.

Regards.