Blood blister won't stop bleeding! HELP!!
I was taking a shower & I accidently scrubbed my "blood blister" on my CHEST (which I had for 2-3 weeks already), which caused it to BLEED A LOT. I got cotton balls & alcohol & applied pressure to it but it won't stop bleeding!! It is bleeding a lot to the point where if I don't apply pressure for 8-10 seconds, the blood will trail all the way down to my belly button! It has been 15-25 minutes already and it is STILL BLEEDING!! Please help me, I don't know what to do to help my son (he's 14). Please reply asap!
For the blood blister that has broken, apply topical antiseptics and then topical antibiotics like Neosporin. If there is severe bleeding then you may need to get it bandaged.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.