Blotches on chest and face when nervous
Lately I have been getting blotches on my forehead, chest and neck with emotion or am feeling nervous.. Like if I am at work talking to my boss, I will feel my skin heat up.  The area around my eyebrows blotches red and my forehead has splotches on it.  My face and chest will also heat up. Both is dissipates after I am no longer nervous and my skin goes back to normal.  

What is this?  Someone told me once that this has to do with adrenaline??  What can I do about it, it's affecting my life?!

I do suffer from anxiety so I wonder if that has anything todo with it?
Can anyone relate??
These symptoms can be due to cholinergic urticaria. It  is a form of chronic hives that is caused by an increase in body temperature but can be idiopathic also. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the hives. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Dr. Kaur,

Thank you for you reply.  So cholinergic urticaria can present itself with flushing?

Thank you
VMA levels in the urine may give clues here, while in all possibility it is just nothing but emotional disturbance and instability of autonomic nervous system.
Best wishes.
What are VMA levels?  Thanks
VMA: The Test | Vanillylmandelic Acid
labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/vma/tab/test.