Dermatology Community
Breakouts on arms and legs
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Breakouts on arms and legs

Occasionally I get bumps/blisters on my arms or legs. This started about two years ago on my legs. I went to the doctor and they did a skin biopsy and the results were inconclusive so they attribited it to insect bites. Now I get these breakouts on my arms and it seems that everytime I'm around certain people I have a breakout. My boyfriend lives in another state but whenever I see him and his daughter I breakout afterwards. We use to live together but I didn't have this problem for the first four years of our relationship. His daughter came to live with us and thats when it started. Can you be allergic to other people? I tend to get one to two bumps/blisters at a time. They start off as tiny itchy prickly bumps and then they get bigger and begin to ooze clear fluid. They also leave dark spots on my skin. So my arms look like they have cigarette burns on them. This is so frustrating because no one can tell me what it is. Can anyone help??