Bug Bite like bumps on skin

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Bug Bite like bumps on skin

6532075?1294692854
About a month ago I started to get these little bumps on my hands and wrists. Once in a while it will be on my inner and exterior thighs. They look like big bites and itch like them but there is nothing biting me. This happens whether I'm at work or at home. I start scratching and the next thing I know these bumps pop up. Anyone know what this could be? I have a history of Psoriasis and Eczema but currently those are under control. I also tend to get these little water filled bumps on my fingers and feet. I can pop them and they end up going away. They usually tend to be on the insides of my fingers and toes. I have been treated for Scabies and that did not seem to help. I took prednisone while on the Scabies meds and it everything went away for a while but it came back a few weeks later when I was done the prednisone. If i dont scratch the bumps they tend to go away but come back the next day. Lotion seems to soothe everything temporarily long enough for me to stop scratching and them to go away. Below is a picture of the bumps.
From the symptoms it can be due to contact dermatitis, scabies bites, pomphlyx or lichen planus. In pompholyx, exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons. But some triggers like allergic reaction to soaps, detergents, foods, latex, nickel etc may trigger the symptoms.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.