Bump below eyebrow?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Bump below eyebrow?

Hello-- around Thanksgiving I hit my eye, and within a week or so later I noticed a large bump under my skin below my eyebrow and above my eyelid that had formed in the spot I was hit.  When I touch it, it doesn't hurt and it's hard.  I figured it would go away but it's been over a month now and it doesn't seem to have changed.  The bump it's self feels pretty large under my skin but it's not very noticeable to other people unless I point it out because it's not discolored and blends with my skin. Will this go away, should I see a doctor? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

You could try some warm compresses, rest, local analgesic gels and oral pain relief medications and see if it helps with your symptoms.

If the lesion persist, you would need to consult your doctor for a clinical
examination and maybe an xray if required.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Regards.