Bump on arm
I have a weird bump on my forearm that appeared about 8 months go.  It started as a small bump that I thought was a pimple.  I waited and waited and it grew a little bigger, but obviously was not a pimple.  It is still small and doesn't look like it is growing any more.  I guess it kind of looks like a small wart and has the same characteristics.  Can a wart grow on a forearm?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be  seborrheic keratosis or a wart. Seborrheic keratosis is a benign tumor of the skin and is not malignant. Warts are caused by HPV infection. A biopsy of the skin can be done to confirm the diagnosis. My sincere advice is to consult a dermatologist and get it done. I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing. Kind regards.

i have a littel bump on my right arm and its been there for a year or now its a littel hard im 14 years old wat can i beat im freaking out
i have a littel bump on top of my right arm im 14 years old male and i had it for a year or so now its a littel hard i thought it was a bug bite but it wont go away it doesnt itch im freaking out please help
The symptoms are suggestive of a sebaceous cyst. A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin.They may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Hi I have pimple like sores on my forearms that grow around my hair. What I mean is the middle of the sore grows around a hair. This get very sore and ver swallen. Need to know what it is and how to treat it. only on my forearms