Bumps on knees and elbows (Child)
I noticed a few bumps on my childs(2 1/2 yrs) knees, one knee seems to have more than the other. They are flesh colored bumps and have noticed that they do not itch her. I also noticed smaller bumps on her elbows. Is this a rash or a virus. At first i thought it was warts, but would warts be on all four elbows and knees? So far its been 5 days and i did start to apply A+D original Ointment. She also uses TRIAMCINOLONE 0.0025%  cream for Vitiligo which she has around the pelvic area. we have been using this for about two weeks. Could this be a reaction from the cream?
I did make an appointment to see her DR.

Thank you,
J
i have the same type of bumps on my elbows i havent noticed them on my knees though. But i have flesh colored bumps on my elbows as well and they dont itch its been 2 days now did you ever find out what it was? Please let me know
my daughter is three yrs old and i also noticed small red bumps on her knees that was at night the next morning they was on her elbows well now there on the top of her feet and a few going up her legs but are real light and not as puffy as the others what could it be? and also it does not effect her in anyway they dont itch she dosent act sick she is fine
My daughter is 5 Years old and has red pimple spots on the backs of her hands, knees and really quite bad on the elbows. They are itchy when she gets hot but Dr just prescribed some `barrier cream` (5 days ago). there are more now so goign bcak to Dr yesterday. There are no other signs of illness so really not sure what it is.... any ideas
My daughter is 5 Years old and has red pimple spots on the backs of her hands, knees and really quite bad on the elbows. They are itchy when she gets hot but Dr just prescribed some `barrier cream` (5 days ago). there are more now so going bcak to Dr tomorrow. There are no other signs of illness so really not sure what it is.... any ideas
i've had this for over ten years now.
I always thought it was normal
But i tried doing research. Some people say it's eczema, which i strongly don't believe. And some people say it's actually caused by allergies

"My husband had those and it turned out to be related to food allergies. He was allergic to dairy and it was causing them (he had no other symptoms). I would look to your diet. Eliminate one food at a time and see if it helps. Start with the common allergens (wheat/gluten, milk, nuts, eggs, etc) His sounded just like yours, little flesh colored bumps that had been there for years. :-)"
Two of my kids have this and it was triggered by "5th disease" infection.  Now when their immune systems are comprised the bumps sometimes show up.
My son (6) started with the bumps on one elbow and the dr said it was flea bites. Two months later he now has them on the other elbow (I thought psorises, Dr says possible ezema), now on one knee and 3 spots just started on the other knee.  It has also started to spread to the inside of elbow
My three year old has bumps on her elbows and hands now for over a week. its scaring me. The bumps are on her fingers, the back of her hand and both elbows. The bumps have turned a lil pinkish/redish now. ;(
A couple days ago my 9 y.o. son showed me some bumps on his elbow---maybe about a quarter total in size, several of them, each one in different sizes. When his elbow is straight, they are red, when it it bent, they are skin colored (maybe I have that backwards).  At first we thought a mosquito had snuck in during the night and eaten his elbow up, but then he showed us his other elbow.  A mosquito couldn't have gotten both elbows just the same way!  The bumps are slightly itchy, but not too much.  I thought they could be warts or blisters.  Today he found more of a uniform raised patch on one of his knees, total size about that of a quarter, also skin colored.  He has some eczema most of the time and seems to be getting over molluscum contagiosum (I thought this might be that, but these new bumps are much bigger and appeared quite rapidly).
Did you ever find out....sounds similar to my girl
My 12 year old brother has got similar bumps to these describes, he got them on his knees and elbows and then on his hands on the finger joints and knuckles as well as on his toes and they are spreading along his foot. We are going to take him to be looked at tomorrow.