Bumps on my anus
I want to know if I have genital warts or what is wrong with my anus. It has bumbs on it and the bumps were bleeding the other day. I think one of them popped. I can put a picture even though this is embarassing. Please help and tell me if I need to go to the Dr.'s
It looks like external hemorrhoids. The other possibility is of anal fistula or anal warts. Symptoms of external hemorrhoids may include painful swelling or a hard lump around the anus which may itch. Treatment includes sclerotherapy, rubber band ligation, cryosurgery or Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy. Please consult a surgeon and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.