Bumps on palm of hand and wrist
I'm a 35 year old male in good health with minor environmental allergies (no food allergies) and I have not changed anything signficant in months (eg, detergents, soaps, etc).  I have a few small "clusters" of white bumps on my palm and my wrists.  They have been there for about a month and a half and they itch but not constantly (usually noticeable only when pressure it put on them).  They don't hurt and don't appear to be spreading or located anywhere else on my body but they don't appear to be disappearing either.  I did see a doctor (though not a dermatologist) about it roughly a month ago and I don't trust his diagnosis - he seemed to make a very minimal assessment, declared it a rash and prescribed triamcinolon .1%, which hasn't helped (or hurt) in anyway.  I'm reluctant to go back to a physician and spend more money if it doesn't appear that a diagnosis will be possible or helpful.  I've included a picture of the bumps on wrist, which is similar in appearance to the bumps on the palm.  Hopefully the picture won't be too washed out from the flash.  Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I will go back to (a different) physician, in particular a dermatologist, if it appears worthwhile to go and spend that money but I don't want to just spend money without actually getting any help.  Thanks!
These bumps on palm of hand can be due to contact dermatitis or pompholyx. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons. But some triggers like allergic reaction to soaps, detergents, foods, latex, nickel etc may trigger the symptoms. Apply some calamine lotion on the affected area and keep the area well moisturized. Use only thin applications of moisturizer ointments as excessive amounts of ointment may restrict breathing of the skin and aggravate the condition.

Topical steroids can be applied but they are available under prescription. Moreover to prevent infection, topical antibiotics may be needed. I suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.