Dermatology Community
Burning sensation in scrotum
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Burning sensation in scrotum

I am suffering from burning sensation in the scrotum for the last one year. It is felt in the upper skin side. Nothing can be seen by naked eye. The skin seems to be dry and have no. of black moles. I am using moisturizer and talcum powders, have some temporary relief for some times, but the burning sensation is continuing. Is it some type of skin cancer or skin disease. Recently I have also got burning sensation in my sole of two legs. Kindly advise me for a permanent solution for the burning sensations.  I shall be thankful to you sir.

This discussion is related to Burning sensation of penis, scrotum, thighs.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
The burning sensations can be due to diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidismThey can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the burning is gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then please consult a doctor as it can be due to some neurological disorder. For the moles on scrotum , angiokeratoma needs to be ruled out. For this I suggest you to consult a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.
Blank
Thanks for your prompt reply and kind advise.  I am  taking B12 tablet for the last one week. There is only little effect, say 10% redution in the burning sensations. I am going for the blood test as advised by you and revert back to you soon for further advise.

With kind regards,

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank