CYST LIKE LUMPS IN PUBIC AREA
I HAVE AT THIS TIME 4 CYST LIKE LUMPS IN MY PUBIC AREA. I DO NOT SHAVE IN THE ARE THAT THEY ARE IN. ONE IS AT THE TOP OF MY HAIR LINE. I HAVE ONE ON EACH SIDE OF MY INNER THIGH (WHERE YOUR UNDERWARE LINE WOULD BE AND ONE AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY LEFT BUTT CHECK (ABOUT AN INCH FROM MY VAGINA. THEY HURT TO THE TOUCH AND ARE AT LEAST THE SIZE OF A PEA AND LARGER. I GET THEM QUITE REGULARLY AS WELL AS HAVING HIVES ON A DAILY BASIS. I STARTED GETTING THESE CYSTS ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO. I HAVE ASKED MY DOCTOR ABOUT THEM AS WELL AS MY HIVES AND HE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE TO INTERESTED. THEY LAST AT LEAST 7 DAYS. I ONLY TAKE SHOWERS. COULD IT BE RELATED TO MY MENOPAUSE? PLEASE HELP AS THEY ARE VERY IRRITATING AND UNCOMFORTABLE.
This kind of bump can be a swollen lymph node, a sebaceous cyst or a boil. Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection along with other numerous causes. Sebaceous cyst is usually painless but can become painful if infected. Then antibiotics are needed. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle be staph aureus. Apply warm compresses on the lump and some topical antibiotic cream. If the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.