Can semen cause blisters on my own penis?
Occassional small pin sized bumps that look like tiny blisters will appear on the underside of the shaft or head of my penis. Sometimes they appear a couple at a time sometimes there are 5 or 6 at once. There is a very small amount of clear liquid inside them. They are very irritating until popped or broken. Once popped they form a mini-ulcer then scab over and heal after several days. They never seem to appear in the same place on my penis. They only seem to appear after i masturbate but than only if I get my own semen on my penis. I try to be careful not to get any semen on myself and it doesn't seem to be an issue when I don't get semen on myself. My question  is... can this be an allergic reaction to my own semen?
I am not a doctor, but what you are describing sounds exactly like genital herpes. My ex boyfriend had them and it's an identical pattern like you have. I would go get a blood test and get on medication. dont be sad, 1 in 4 adults has herpes. its very common.
HI,

Allergy to one's semen is uncommon. Your symptoms may be due to irritation, herpes simplex, apthous ulcer or infection. Have this evaluated further for proper diagnosis. Physical examination and some tests will help rule out the differentials mentioned. Try also to avoid manipulating the lesions to prevent secondary infection.

Take care and keep us posted.
what was it?
I am 62 years old. The other folks that responded to you do not know what they are talking about. Thirty some years ago I had the same problem you have. After going to doctors for two years, I figured it out on my own I was allergic to my own semen. Now doctors will admitt this is possible though rare. I have to wash immediately after having sex or masturbating. If I do breack out I use a Ciolopirox Olamine Cream @ 77%.This has to be prescribed by a doctor. Again had and have the same identical problem you have.