Chafing Groin
I was in Las Vegas this past weekend, and stupidly received oral sex with a condom from a girl I don't know.  I have noticed chafing in the area between my upper left thigh and groin (right where the legs and groin meet), but I do exercise at lunch every day and don't always have time to shower.  Plus, the anxiety of it all has caused me to have hot flashes/sweating in that region all week.  It is only on one side, and is not very severe at all.  There is no other rash or anything developing anywhere else in the area, so I was hoping it's just chafing from the sweat or jock itch in that little fold.  Am I on the right track, or just being a hopeful idiot?
It can be due to chafing skin. Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing – either against other skin or against a foreign material. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for the information and your concern, doctor.  Everything cleared up within a day or two of posting this question.  I treated the area with calamine and tried to keep it dry, and it cleared up with no problem.  Really helped relieve my fears.