Cherry angiomas or what?
I am only 14 and I have what looks like small flat cherry angiomas all over my body.
Last Friday I was playing around with some black henna, and put some on my hand. The next day I saw a small patch of redness come on my index finger (only on one hand), the day after that it became itchy and blotchy and I had a light fever; around 37.7 degrees celsius. I thought this was an allergic reaction to the henna and left it alone. The next day however, the same little red spots had started to spread down my hand, and for some strange reason, around my armpits, inner thighs and stomach (at that point my temperature was still a bit high; 37 degrees celsius). At this point there were only very few, and I was only slightly worried and did not go to the doctor. It is now Sunday, and the spots (what looks like cherry angioma) have spread to my feet and my chest, but my fever left around two days ago. I am afraid they might start appearing on my face. Is this an allergic reaction? I am already using steroid cream for my finger, as it is worst (and only itchy) there. Should I stop using the steroid cream? Are those spots cherry angiomas? Is what is on my finger and what is on my body different? Is it normal to have so many cherry angiomas at such a young age?!

This discussion is related to Petechiae, Cherry Angiomas or what?.
Such a red rash appearing all of a sudden all over the body is generally due to viral exanthematous rash. Apply calamine lotion and wear cotton clothes. You may need topical and oral antiviral drugs for which you should consult a dermatologist as they are available on prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.