Chickenpox marks
I had chickenpox 5 weeks ago and having marks in my face,neck,hand. Can I use Elocon cream ? If yes for how long it can be used.?

kindly help in answering my question
No. Elocon cream is not meant for skin infections like chickenpox, shingles, acne, cuts, blisters, etc. It has a strong active ingredient that treats severe inflammation and allergies and is even risky to use in those situations as well. Put it down! You don't want to make things worse.
Instead, try a calming aloe vera gel or Bio Oil to speed the healing of your marks. And be patient. They will fade with time.
Chicken pox scars are very tough to treat. Apply creams containing vitamin E on the scars. If it still persists then you can go in for laser treatment, photodermabrasion or microdermabrasion. Avoid picking, harsh scrubbing, and abrasive treatments unless prescribed by a dermatologist during this period.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.