Clear Water-like bumps on chest, back and stomach

After working out the other day, I noticed small (as small as a pinhead), clear bumps on my chest, back and stomach. They are not filled with puss, instead they are filled with a clear water-like substance, but do not ooze. This is the third time this has happened, but the first two times these bumps were only located on my shoulder. Now, like I said, they are on my chest, stomach, and back.

They do not itch, do not have any red or irritated parts, and they go away after a few hours. I have worked out almost everyday of my life since I was in high school and have never had anything like this happen before.

The only thing I can think of that I am doing different is I was on anitbiotics (amoxicillan, I just finished the bottle) and I recently got off my birthcontrol pills. Other than that, I have not changes soaps, shampoos or my eating habits.

Any help you can give me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
I also forgot to mention, that they aren't clustered, they are pretty much evenly distributed across the mentioned areas.

From your description, these are blisters most probably. There are several causes of blisters.

'Blisters are usually caused by injury to the skin from heat or from friction, which create a tear between the epidermis—the upper layer of the skin—and the layers beneath.

Short periods of intense rubbing can cause a blister, but any rubbing of the skin at all can cause a blister if it is continued for long enough. Blisters form more easily on moist skin than on dry or soaked skin, and are more common in warm conditions.

Sometimes, the skin can blister when it comes into contact with a cosmetic, detergent, solvent or other chemical; this is known as contact dermatitis. Blisters can also develop as a result of an allergic reaction to an insect bite or sting.

There are also a number of medical conditions that cause blisters. The most common are chickenpox, herpes, impetigo, and a form of eczema called dyshidrosis. '

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blister

To relieve blister-related pain, drain the fluid while leaving the overlying skin intact.
    * Wash your hands and the blister with soap and warm water.
    * Swab the blister with iodine or rubbing alcohol.
    * Sterilize a clean, sharp needle by wiping it with rubbing alcohol.
    * Use the needle to puncture the blister. Aim for several spots near the blister's edge. Let the fluid drain, but leave the overlying skin in place.
    * Apply an antibiotic ointment to the blister and cover with a bandage or gauze pad.
    * Cut away all the dead skin after several days, using tweezers and scissors sterilized with rubbing alcohol. Apply more ointment and a bandage.

It would be best to consult a doctor if it does not resolve on its own in a few days.

Let us know if you need any other information.

Regards.
Did you ever find out what they were? I just noticed the same kind of bumps you are describing after I just came from the gym.  This is the second time I have noticed. Initially they were on my forearm and now they are on my stomach. It's a lot of them. They don't itch or anything.
Hi, there i have the same thing, i just found out that my pregnant with my second child. my skin does feel a bit oily on my back and chest... When i squeeze them, some come out with a white pimple ***** and the others come out with a water-like substance... I dnt think they blisters coz they feel just like pimples... they aslo aren't clustered, they are pretty much evenly distributed across the mentioned areas. . they do swell up like pimples and feel a bit painful after squeezing... plzzzzzzzz tel me that this is normal so i can clam my mind down?????
Kind regard
Tank*
sweat that gets trapped between the outer layers of skin.

miliaria chrystalline look it up it might help