Clear fluid filled bump inside bottom lip.
I recently had a cold sore on the corner of my mouth.  A day or two later I noticed a clear fluid filled bump on the inside of my bottom lip.  I can feel it with my tongue and if I pull my lip down I can see it.  It's painless...  and tiny.  Is it part of the cold sore (herpes) outbreak??

This discussion is related to Blister inside lower lip.
Also, the blister popped the same day that it appeared and was gone for a couple days until today when it reappeared in the same place.  My cold sore in the corner of my mouth is gone.

Herpes usually affects the area near the mouth  usually  surrounding the lips.They appear to be small bumps with clear fluid and a reddish base.They usually cluster together and may be a bit tender. Is thi similar to your case?

The small fluid filled bump inside the lip may be a mucocele and this is not due to a herpetic infection.It may be due to a blocked duct of the minor salivary glands found in the underside of the lip.
I only started getting what I think are cold sores about a year or two ago.  It's not actually sore, but always in the corner of my mouth.... starts with tingling... gets crusty after a couple days and then eventually goes away.... so I assumed it was a cold sore.

This last time it came with that blister inside my lip.  It also is not sore. (until I keep rubbing it over my tooth then it gets kinda sore...)  My husband said he thought it was a fluke that I got both things at the same time so you may be right about the mucocele thing.  

Thanks!

Just to add, with regards to the "cold sore" you mentioned in the corner of your mouth, I was thinking more of cheilitis probably due to a fungal infection.Other causes of cheilitis are  medications,vitamin deficiencies and dry or cold weather.As a fungal infection,this may be itchy and scaly and may be recurrent .This may be due to frequent licking of the surface of the lips or corners of the mouth. Repeated trauma due to some dental problems may also cause cheilitis.
i have three tiny clear bumps on inside of lower lip, sounds like same thing, been here a few months that i know of could be longer.  does this sound like something i shouldn't be concerned wiht? there is no pain, i haven't tried to pop them?  
Look up mucocoele on google, I'm pretty sure this is what you all have. I have one too and this seemed the most sensible answer from all the rubbish answers that are out there.
ok my question is about the outside of my lip. 20mins or so after i ate, my lip tingles & gets sort of hot. i get this noticeable fluid filled bump on the OUTSIDE OF MY BOTTOM LIP. the bump never pops but goes away in about 10-15mins. i assumed maybe my eating utensils from work were not clean(yuck if that was the case). ok so it happens again about 5mos later. same fluid filled bump, same spot & same scenario--after i ate. 15mins tops its gone. i hate it. this just started happening so whats going on. ive never been allergic to anything before & I cant think of why it would be happening. HELP! (got plans to see a doctor but wanted to see if anyone has any idea.thanks a bunch!
Oh, and my mucocoele resolved after a few weeks.  I just kept popping it when it became too full and sore and after a while it stopped filling again.  Now weeks I can't even see or feel where it was.

So I would suggest holding out a bit before you go for the drastic option of surgery.  I know there are websites which say it is very rare for them to resolve without surgery, but I wouldn't exactly call myself a lucky person and mine did, so go figure.
I have tiny bumps comming frequently at inner walls of my cheek.
& have this transparent fluid filled in it which i felt was sticky and slimy (like mucous)
once i squeeze it with my fingers the fluid comes off and bump submerges. few days from then it comes again at the same spot.
Its not painful
I am having this problem from couple of months.

please advice me how treat it.
so i have a little bumpy sore on the bottom of my left lip i get cold sores so i know its not one it feel weird n i touched it n clear fluid started to come out n then it went from pink to red n it hurts! :( can someone tell me what it is
I have been having the exact same symptoms of mucucele for years. Sometimes, I just have them for a day or two and then they go away, but sometimes I can have one for weeks and they get very painful because they are always about where my teeth are.  I have managed to pop some with a sterilized needle which feels better, but they always come back a few weeks later.   How can I get rid of these things for good?
i have a clear bump on my lip with a lumpy bottom lip it feels lumpy,and looks lump with this clear bump.about 2months ago//
I don't see any answers here and also don't know if people are afraid to admit some sort of abuse, bad behavior haha. I get them after drinking heavy amounts of alcohol. My cousin gets them after use of drugs such as cocaine. Mine come from alcohol, thought maybe poor suet like fast foods, french fries, greasy foods. After discontinuing that - only see it from alcohol. Clear liquid, don't hurt, and if popped - liquid is gooey and sticky. Anyone an answer?
I think you are allergic to something. It sounds like it's an allergic reaction to something you are eating. Try to figure out if it happens after you eat something particular.
I was trying to bust a pimple on the outside bottom of my lip,after I did that not long after it seems to be infected, it doesn't hurt,its leaking clear fluid, and seems to not be healing,what could this be