Daivobet permanent skin color change?

I have a question regarding the usage of Daivobet. i have mild psoriasis, at the moment symptom free, but i have some red skin at the places that i used daivobet. I read that it can change the pigmentation of the skin.
My question is if this changes are permanent. If they are, should i consider using Dovonex?

Thank you
Daivobet contains Calcipotriol/Betamethasone and may cause skin reddening and even skin color changes. Dovonex contains calcipotriene and may cause skin irritation, Rash, pruritus, dermatitis and worsening of psoriasis. Hence use it only after getting it prescribed from your doctor.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for the reply. But are the side effects permanent? The skin reddening and skin color changes.