Dermatology Expert Forum
Damaged Penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Damaged Penis

Dear Team,

I feel so stupid. I bought into this idea that it would be a good thing for sex to add a little skin to my penis. I had been circumcised when younger and always seemed like the skin was very tight when I had an erection. I bought this device off the internet that claimed to be backed by a "team of medical experts". Bacically it applies tension to the skin to promote growth and streatching. After only about two weeks I noticed that thire were these "ring like" strech marks and the skin was rough and a little darker in color. I am so afraid that I have done serious damage and hope that this is not the case. What would you advise for me?

Thank You
I think you should just stop using the device.  The skin changes you describe are probably the result of minor trauma to the skin.  This can't make your poenis any bigger, but it also can't cause permanent damage.  The dark discoloration may take several weeks to fade, but if you don't rub or traumatize it further, your penis should return entirely to normal.

Penises are supposed to feel tight when you have an erection . . .

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
ey i  have this itchy spots on my scrotum, the spot looks like glossy and very thin part of a skin, when you stretch it, you will feel that something's wrong on that spot, what should i do? it's really itchy and it when i put some drops of alcohol, it reacts and it is very very painful. what should i do? what kind of medicine i will use??? plse reply asap...
A related discussion, skin lesions on penis was started.