Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Dermatology Forum
This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
1 - 20 (of 7329) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have these small white bumps on the shaft of my penis. I am curious to see what they are exactly. I have not had sex in 8 months and a...
2 answers |
bin
I found this black dot located on the palm of my hand. It is a very small black dot and is "buried" in my hand (inside of palm closest t...
4 answers |
Hi Three weeks ago I woke up to a patch of dry/flaky peeling skin on my penis head. It was whitish colored. I had never seen it befor...
6 answers |
I am a male in my early thirties. I developed a rash on the upper inside of each of my legs about 2 months ago. Assuming it was jock ...
2 answers |
Doctor- Wanted your valued opinion on these pictures. I noticed these very small bumps 4 to 6 months ago. They have not really seem to h...
7 answers |
hi for the past week i have had a problem with small, sometimes large bumps on my legs and in my groin region. they itchy like crazy. i a...
16 answers |
About 2 weeks ago I awoke with an itchy rash on one arm. (No pain whatsoever, throughout this even.) From pics available on the web, it l...
2 answers |
I am in my last trimester of pregnancy and my 2 year old daughter has just contracted PRIMARY HERPETIC GINGIVOSTOMATIS (herpes type 1). I...
6 answers |
My son now going on 15 months was born 8 weeks early. He has progress beautifully. He is at 75% on height, weight, on head size. He is...
3 answers |
Hi, I had a plantar wart that came up on my left foot about a year and a half ago. I bought some Dr. Scholls plantar wart removers and pl...
2 answers |
For about the past two weeks, my skin has been very itchie. It doesn't look like a common rash. It's also not in one targeted spot. I ...
40 answers |
my back was itchy one day and i thought nothing of it. but later that same day my chest got really itchy and i noticed that i had a rash....
16 answers |
I have a contagious itchy face syndrome that makes myself and the others around me itch their faces, i.e.,(nose, eyelides, ears, etc...) ...
15 answers |
For the last four years I have had a problem with my legs itching. When it started it was only an occasional problem, but it has develop...
108 answers |
So here is my story. I shaved my scortum and penis before christmas, and had lots of rough sex. 2 days later I had painfull burning s...
5 answers |
I'm really concerned about a rash I have developed. I've had a rash for about two years in the crease where my thigh meets my groin ...
8 answers |
i discovered i have bump around frenulum area of the penis but can not figure out what it can be because i am virgin.so i wonder what thi...
1 answer |
I had a small red bump come up about 4 weeks ago. It was hard but not painful and was about 3.5mm in diameter. After a few weeks it beg...
2 answers |
Approximately 1 1/2 years ago, I received an injection of Kenalog ( i do not know the concentration of the solution) that was meant to al...
14 answers |
PPP
I have an almost perfect row of bumps around my corona, well almost all the way around, NEVER change size, but sometimes they do change c...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now