Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Dermatology Forum

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

1 - 20 (of 7329) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a male in my early thirties. I developed a rash on the upper inside of each of my legs about 2 months ago. Assuming it was jock itch, I began using Lamisil spray. This did not resolve the problems. I then made an appointment w...
  Posted
Doctor- Wanted your valued opinion on these pictures. I noticed these very small bumps 4 to 6 months ago. They have not really seem to have grown in magnitude. When placid the small bumps are not too noticeable. When erect they are a b...
  Posted
hi for the past week i have had a problem with small, sometimes large bumps on my legs and in my groin region. they itchy like crazy. i apply hrdrocortizone and that seems to help. i dont itch at night but only during the day. a few days...
  Posted
About 2 weeks ago I awoke with an itchy rash on one arm. (No pain whatsoever, throughout this even.) From pics available on the web, it looked most like atopic dermatitis. Next day there were patches on the other arm as well, and in the ...
  Posted
I am in my last trimester of pregnancy and my 2 year old daughter has just contracted PRIMARY HERPETIC GINGIVOSTOMATIS (herpes type 1). I am terrified that she may pass this on to my newborn baby who is due in 6 weeks! I read that a pers...
  Posted
My son now going on 15 months was born 8 weeks early. He has progress beautifully. He is at 75% on height, weight, on head size. He is beyond 15 months with is development. A month ago I notice a little brown patch on either side...
  Posted
Hi, I had a plantar wart that came up on my left foot about a year and a half ago. I bought some Dr. Scholls plantar wart removers and placed those on the wart for a couple of weeks. The wart was painful, and this helped with the pain, a...
  Posted
For about the past two weeks, my skin has been very itchie. It doesn't look like a common rash. It's also not in one targeted spot. I itch everywhere, but at different times. My feet and hips could be itching. Or my hands and head. ...
  Posted
my back was itchy one day and i thought nothing of it. but later that same day my chest got really itchy and i noticed that i had a rash. it kinda looked like small little pimples, only it was very itchy. i couldn't stop scratching. i tr...
  Posted
I have a contagious itchy face syndrome that makes myself and the others around me itch their faces, i.e.,(nose, eyelides, ears, etc...) I think it is related to the herpes/chicken pox virus. I had this condition many years ago and it ...
  Posted
For the last four years I have had a problem with my legs itching. When it started it was only an occasional problem, but it has developed into an everyday occurance. When my legs itch it is usually my lower legs, but my upper legs wil...
  Posted
So here is my story. I shaved my scortum and penis before christmas, and had lots of rough sex. 2 days later I had painfull burning scortum and penis. ER diagnosed me as contact dermatitis from sex and shaving. They have my antibio...
  Posted
I'm really concerned about a rash I have developed. I've had a rash for about two years in the crease where my thigh meets my groin area. At first, the area itched like crazy and I scratched it. There are raise, brown, wrinkled ...
  Posted
i discovered i have bump around frenulum area of the penis but can not figure out what it can be because i am virgin.so i wonder what this can be? http://s10.postimg.org/nz5ttl4i1/VIDEO0170_0000054399_1.jpg
  Posted
I had a small red bump come up about 4 weeks ago. It was hard but not painful and was about 3.5mm in diameter. After a few weeks it began to shrink to about 2mm in diameter and that's when I picked off the top of the bump. Underneath ...
  Posted
Approximately 1 1/2 years ago, I received an injection of Kenalog ( i do not know the concentration of the solution) that was meant to alleviate post-surgical scarring in the chin area. Unfortunately the surgeon did not warn me about pos...
  Posted
PPP
I have an almost perfect row of bumps around my corona, well almost all the way around, NEVER change size, but sometimes they do change color, sometimes redish, pinkish and sometimes skin color. I went to a dermatologist thinking it was ...
  Posted
For the last year I have had itchy legs mostly below the knee, but in the last several months I developed 2 and then 4 circular lesions that look more clear in the middle with red small pimple like areas around the edges and surrounding ...
  Posted
Who ever heard of someone dying from a black carpet beetle attack. Well, I may be the first documented case. My search on the internet indicates that while they will eat almost anything, there is nothing about them eating human flesh. ...
  Posted
Can a stress rash does not Itch? Every website that i see says that itches Two hives appeared in the palm of my hand. I My psychologyst said it is somatize. It appereada after 55 days of stress.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank