Dark Itchy spot around inner thigh/pubic area
About 4 months ago I started shaving around my pubic area, 1 month after I started, I noticed
Dark spots the are about 1 1/2 in. in width next to both of my testicles, the spots spread outwards towards my upper thigh. They dont itch often, but when they do, it is really bad. I have also noticed that the spots have their "seasons". They bump up and discharge clear, almost oil-like liquid evry once in  while, then after that, they go back to being just dark spots. I want to find out how to clear up the skin and/or find out how to treat it. Does anyone have an Idea?
Thanks.

You should avoid shaving the areas.

The skin in the regions you mention is normally dark as compared to skin elsewhere.

Do you have any other associated symptoms of itching, rash , etc.

It would not be advisable to scrub the area too hard as this would irritate the skin. You should try to avoid sweat collection in the areas, keep the areas clean, maintain good personal hygiene, wear lose comfortable clothes. Apply calamine lotion at the sites.

Consult a skin specialist for your complaints and discuss whether a demyleininzing agent would help in your case. You could also discuss about microdermabrasion and whether it would help in your case.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Post us about what your doctor advises.

Regards.