Dark Skin (Forehead)

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Dark Skin (Forehead)

5722737?1274858423
Hi my name is Jeremy and it seems i have a skin problem mainly just around my forehead for some weird reason i've used some skin products such as Skinbright and Civant skin products but none seem to work effectively so i need your help on this problem because it seems i'am running out of ideas. Thank you for reading thus message.
go see a skin doc all of those creams don't work  n could make your skin worst please go see a doc
This darkening of forehead can be due to hyperpigmentation skin. This darkening occurs when an excess of melanin, the brown pigment that produces normal skin color, forms deposits in the skin.

Treatment involves hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream and laser treatment. Please discuss these options with your dermatologist before using them. From the area involved and considering the cosmetic results, laser treatment is considered a good option.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hello doctor
Is it a serious condition......? Even I'm suffering from the same..does it spread...but the part of skin where the darkening had happened is sore and creates burning sensation is it common...?
Avatar n tn
Hi there,
Did you ever manage to sort out this problem? Please can you let me know. I'm suffering from the exact same thing, I've been to the Dermatologist twice already in a period of 1 year the Doc initially gave me Neoretin creams to use which helped for the first month, however after that month (even with continued use of the creams) my forehead got back to being dark if not worse. On my second visit the Doc gave me more creams which so far have not worked at all. I have spent thousands already trying to sort this out and I'm getting really frustrated as it's been over a year now and I've had no luck. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME!