Dark spot on penis head

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Dark spot on penis head

8728175?1358068645
A dark brown spot appeared on the head of my penis after having sex, i saw it immediately after, and it wasn't there before. It's dark brown, round with a 2mm surface, close to the urethra opening, it doesn't hurt. It surely isn't an STD.
It does not look like any STD and maybe due to skin trauma during intercourse. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream is also helpful but should be used only under medical guidance. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.