Deep blackhead
i have a rather bad blackhead on my face right near my nose. it is very deep and big to the point anyone looking at me can notice it. i squeeze it to clear it out of anyy dirt and such but it won't go away.
It sounds like when you squeeze the blackhead the pore is not getting cleared of all the infection.  First clean the skin with a quality facial cleanser.  Open the pores with steam or hot damp (clean) washcloth applied to the skin for several minutes.  Using a tissue, press your fingers to each side of the blackhead in a down and together movement.  If you see blood or clear liquid - stop! - this will lead to scarring if you continue squeezing.  If nothing comes out after your initial squeezes, it just isn't ready, so try again in the next couple of days.  Apply a toner and topical acne med to the skin, allow to dry, then a quality facial moisturizer.  This is best done as part of your evening regimen.    
I bought this little grooming tool at TJ Maxx that is metal and one end is a very sharp point and one end has a metal loop on it.  You use the point to stick in the blackhead to make an opening and the metal loop to squeeze the contents of the blackhead out.  This might work better than just squeezing by itself.  Or sterilize the point of a needle with a match and stick the blackhead to make a hole in it and then squeeze it.