Discoloration on inner thighs
I have discoloration on the inside of my thighs.  I get occasional cysts and blackheads that leave even darker marks on my skin.  I use Dial soap daily but no improvement is noted.  How do I clear this up?
Have you tried lemon juice scrub? or even an exfoliator would do as well or best to try both. :)

The skin in the regions you mention is normally dark as compared to skin elsewhere.

Do you have any other associated symptoms of itching, rash , etc.

It would not be advisable to scrub the area too hard as this would irritate the skin. You should try to avoid sweat collection in the areas, keep the areas clean, maintain good personal hygiene, wear lose comfortable clothes. Apply calamine lotion at the sites.

Consult a skin specialist for your complaints and discuss whether a demyleininzing agent would help in your case. You could also discuss about microdermabrasion and whether it would help in your case.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Post us about what your doctor advises.

Regards.