Dry, granular skin growths
Hello

I have shown these to my Doctor a number of times over the years but I am tired of them and want to be able to remove them:

I have about six patches of extremely dry, granular skin growths.  Some are light coloured, but three are quite dark, slightly raised and about as big as my thumb nail.  I caught one behind my shoulder blade with a towel about six months ago and it lifted off with a little bleeding.  I went to the Doctor and showed her as it was not completely disconnected and she said the Latin name and that they were 'nothing sinister' and likely to be hereditary in nature.

I am very fair and have a number of moles and freckles, and these are neither.  When I say 'dry', I don't mean scaly, the light ones will scratch off a bit if soaked in the bath but the darker ones seem to be resistant to moisture.

I am encouraged that one did actually 'lift off' and am wondering if freezing the larger ones would be an option, or if there is a cream or alternatively, a drying agent, which would help remove them.

Many thanks for any suggestions you may have

Regards