Dry, itchy, red patches on my elbows./ scaly itchy breakouts undr beard
It's on both elbows and I spend 99% of my time indoors and always wear short sleeve t-shirts. Psoriatic arthritis runs in my family. Is this it possibly?

Regarding the patches beneath my beard: it's like dandruff, but scaly and my hairs fall out when I itch it. This is complicated by the fact that I have trichotillomania and beginning male pattern baldness. I have a compulsion to itch and pull hair at the same location.
It can be due to frictional lichenoid dermatitis, granuloma annulare or psoriasis. Granuloma annulare is a chronic disease consisting of rings arranged in a circle. It presents as small, firm bumps (papules) in a circle. Treatment is necessary for cosmetic purposes and consists of steroids and intralesional steroid injections.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.