Dry tight foreskin?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Dry tight foreskin?

Well im 16 and I've had this condition for about 2 months. My penis has like a tight ring around it and its white. When it's erected i cant pull my foreskin back because its too tight. What should i do?
#  Phimosis
Phimosis is where the foreskin is very tight and can’t be pulled back (retracted) over the head (glans (glands)) of the penis. The foreskin can’t be retracted in boys up to about the age of five and this is normal. Parents shouldn’t try to pull it back because this can cause pain or injury. The majority of foreskins loosen naturally by the age of six.
Circumcision is not always necessary to treat phimosis; special creams are often prescribed that help loosen the skin and avoid the need for circumcision.  But may have to  be considered after this if the foreskin is damaged because of severe or repeated infections.

# Paraphimosis
Paraphimosis is where a tight, retracted foreskin can't be pulled back down over the head of the penis. The foreskin forms a ring around the penis, cutting off some of the blood flow to the glans (glands) and causing it to swell and become painful.

If this sounds like what your experiencing, making a doctor app. would be a good idea.
If your comfortable talking to your mom or dad, let them know that you have a concern and what the problem is. Once you let them know and make an app. you'll feel less freaked out about this. If you can't talk to your parents, can you drive yourself to a Health Clinic? I think they could also help you. Hope this helps.  
I go to kaiser for my appointments, do I just go there?
Hi jimmmyd,
I'm not sure what Kaiser is. If it's a medical facility with doctors and nurses and they can write a prescription, then yes.  Make an appointment and go. If this is more serious and can't wait until the appointment, maybe going to a walk in clinic would be quicker.
Take care.  

You seems to be having acquired phimosis or balanitis xerotica oblioterans . Phimosis is a constriction of the opening of the foreskin so that it cannot be drawn back over the tip of the penis. Balanitis xerotica obliterans is a severe form of lichen sclerosis affecting the foreskin of uncircumcised men. The opening or edge of the foreskin is firm and has a white scarred appearance. It is quite inelastic and will not pucker open as it is retracted.
Diagnosed by a physical examination.

Treatment of phimosis includes application of a steroid cream to the foreskin up to three times a day for about a month to loosen the adhesive ring.If ballooning during micturition is present,then surgical removal of all or part of the foreskin(circumcision) may be recommended.Pls get yourself thoroughly examined by a surgeon/dermatologist.If it is balanitis then you may need antibiotics ,steroids,etritinate or carbon dioxide laser therapy.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.