Eczema or internal bacteria/infection?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Eczema or internal bacteria/infection?

Hi all, please help!

Symptoms:
- Intense and frequent itch

- slightly raised white patches (where it's very itchy) spreading on face, elbow, inner elbow, armpit, hands, being knees, all over neck, collarbone, chest, back. The white pigmentation has been noticeably spreading.

- very itchy, dry and flaky between fingers, and on some finger joints

- painful pus-filled pimples on random parts of body

Question:
- Any idea as to what I have and how to treat it? My dermatologist always just gives me the triamcinolone cream, but the itchy white patches keep coming back
It can be due to eczema skin. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites and also steroid creams without medical supervision. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton clothes. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist and get antihistaminics and oral steroids prescribed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have had Eczema my whole life and its tough at first but you just have to find out what behind the rash. Eczema is usually brought on due to a allergy. Your skin is just extra sensitive to the environment so you have to find ways to protect it. It is kind of like asthma in that there are triggers that can make the rash flare up and that's when you need to take action. Weather changes like being to hot or cold, strong perfumes in different products can sometimes make it worse, I know mine is brought on by metals as well, things like taking a lot of showers without putting lotion on afterwards can make it worse as well as not showering often enough. Oh and they say the best tip is to try not to itch and touch another part of your body because that is how it spreads. try and scrub underneath your nails that can help reduce the chances of spreading it to other parts of the body.
                              Hope this helps, and hope it gets better soon.
also putting alovera on the dry itcy areas will help sooth and my even clear some places up.. i have Psoriasis on neck and scalp its like white itchy scally patches u can have it anywear . but it dosent spread and i have never had any oozing .. but u really have to watch what food u eat , what fabric your skin touches u have to make sure that  u keep your skin well lotioned, try to avoid being stressed out and very dri cold air can irritate it also u may feel the need to itch a lot if the area gets damp from sweating . If u want u should take a look at a website www.justnaturals.com is for creams,oils, conditioners, shampoos etc.. all are made with special herbs that will not irritate the skin for the condition u have u just click on your skin symptom and order what u would like i use these products and they help a lot for me ... hope this helps
ooo also it could be fungus such as athleetes foot...u can get creams for that or also try filling a spraybottle with water and like a third with applecider vinegar and spray it on the area wait 20 min then wash off ... watch some videos on u tube about uses of applecider viegar