Fast-Spreading Rash - Please Help!
First off, I have a history of bad acne, even at twenty three I still have minor breakouts. My rash (which has spread all over my body in a series of days) seems to have started on the outside of my left elbow. My elbow is tough and leather with clear, usually non-itchy bumps. The insides of my elbows followed suit a couple of days later.

I also have small colorless bumps on my hands (about .5 mm). The rash has a few bumps on the inside of my elbows as well. It has spread to my neck, back and shoulders, and a few just popped up on my torso.

They don't itch, so I don't think it's anything serious such as scabies (nor is there the zig-zag pattern anywhere). Could it be an allergic reaction, KP, or eczema?
I also do not have a fever or coughing, although I was sick last week with a cold that I've kicked and then was in the sun a lot moving people. There is a big, allergic-reaction looking rash on the back of my calf that seems to be unrelated to the other bumps.