Few red dots and reddish rash under rim of penis head.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I'm a 19 year old male and I'm circumsized.  About 2 weeks ago I noticed a small red bump on my penis head, not itchy or painful at all.  It started to go away and as soon as it did I started to notice a few red dots on my shaft and then a reddish looking rash under the rim of the head.  I sometimes get a slight burning sensation when I urinate.  I have no idea what this could be.  My girlfriend is clean and the only time I have had unprotected sex was over 2 years ago and have had no symptoms until now.  I also think that stress might be causing this but I'm not sure..  Is it possible for this to be an STD of sorts..I don't think it could be but I am still very worried any help at all would be incredibly appreciated.
thanks.
hi worrier00, It's been a long time since u wrote this post but i read it now.... I have i think a kinda similar rash on the upper side of my penis head rim...
Did yours heal or Progress?? It'll be really destressing if u cud share...thanks...looking forward to a reply
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be contact dermatitis, sweat dermatitis, rash due to friction rub or fungal infection.

You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hello kindd, I am a 15 year old male and my girlfriend with whom is the only person I've ever had sex with as am I to her. Well she likes to "use her hands" if you must, to pleasure me. Well the other night afterwords a small red rashy spot developed on the head of my penis on the base of the head. Please help!