Fine Red Rash itching on legs
I have a be told that I have lymes.  Allergies to medicaitons have made it difficult to treat.  For the Past 2 months off and on, i get this red rash on my legs, that itches to no end.  It is driving me crazy.  My Dr. Doesn't think it is from the antibotics that I am on....

GOING CRAZY
From the symptoms this itchy fine red rash can be due to eczema, stasis dermatitis , vascular dermatitis or hives. Apply calamine lotion and use antihistaminics like Benadryl. If the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.