Flat White Spots on Head of Penis
1 month ago I noticed a small flat white spot on the head of my penis about 3-4 mm in diameter.  2 or 3 other small spots about 1 mm or less in diameter have also appeared in other areas on the head of my penis.  They are not raised in any way, have become more noticeable over time, and are highly visible under fluorescent light.  They appear nowhere else other than on the head of my penis.  The area surrounding them is not red or irritated looking.  They don't appear to be clusters of smaller spots.

Approximately 3 months ago I was with a female who later told me she had had a Pap smear with irregular results, possible cervical cancer.  I saw a general physician who told me the spots were nothing to worry about..."They're not warts or herpes, and it's not syphilis so forget about it and don't let it bother you.  If it was on any other part of your body, you probably wouldn't even notice it.  If you’re still worried in a few months, go see a dermatologist"  Ok, I understand hypersensitivity to variations in the normal appearance of this region, but after doing research on what it could possibly be, it seems to fit closely to the symptoms of a type of HPV.  I'm concerned that this may be a high risk HPV, maybe 16, which doesn't produce warts, but possible hyperpigmented areas.

I am currently not in a position where I can visit a dermatologist.

Please advise.
Types 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, and 68 are "high-risk" sexually transmitted HPVs and may lead to the development of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN), vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia (VIN), penile intraepithelial neoplasia (PIN), and/or anal intraepithelial neoplasia (AIN).
Penile intraepithelial neoplasia is associated with chronic infection with human papilloma virus (HPV), the cause of genital warts.
Lesions are single or multiple small red plaques on the glans or inner aspect of the foreskin. They may have a smooth, velvety, scaly or warty surface. The following signs and symptoms may occur: Redness and inflammation,Itching,Crusting or scaling, Pain,Ulcers and Bleeding.
ref: http://dermnetnz.org/site-age-specific/penile-intraepithelial-neoplasia.html
Since you do not have any of the above and you have already seen a doctor, I don't think you should worry.Also HPV types 6 and 11, which cause 90 percent of genital warts will manifest as outgrowths which are obvious.
Anyway since there is currently no cure or treatment for HPV infection there is nothing you can do at this stage.A skin biopsy can  be performed to confirm the diagnosis if you are so anxious but that will require you to visit a dermatologist.
ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HPV
I also observed similar patch about 2mm last week. Now it appears to have increased to about 3mm. No pain, irritation or any other symptom other than the what you see when closely inspected. I am 56 and always had safe sex.
Further I experienced a very mild pain, on and off (few months) in lower abdomen above my right testicle. can they have connection, Is this white patch to be taken serious? please advice.