Fungal Infection unidentified
hi there. I have been itching for months now on my penile area and my balls too. it's itchy and flaky and leaves a foul smell :(. I have tried using Clotrimazole and Sulfur soap as a treatment and nothing seems to happen. I tried peeling them off, but when i peeled the flaky part, it bleeds. And when I put Clotrimazole cream on it, it stings a bit, not much and then (i don't know hot to describe it) but moisture comes after, like wettish. not wet, just damp. I want to know what this is and maybe some suggestion on the treatment? I want to go to the doctor but i'm avoiding the 'scraping the skin' part, 'cause it's down there. thanks!
It can be due to contact dermatitis or fungal infection. Most cases respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole.You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.