Gallbladder and itchy rash
I have just had a CT scan and it shows a potential gallbladder problem, but I have no pain symptoms at all. I have had an itchy rash for months with unintentional weight loss and have had every blood test under the sun with negative results. Is it possible that the gallbladder could cause this?
Itchy skin that isn't accompanied by other obvious skin changes, such as a rash, is most often caused by dry skin (xerosis). Skin conditions like dermatitis, lice, scabies and hives, internal diseases like liver and kidney disorders, diabetes, iron deficiency anemia, irritation and allergic reactions to chemicals, wool, soaps, cosmetics and certain foods  can cause itchy skin.

It can be due to liver causes also. Get your liver function tests done and consult a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I do have a red itchy rash. I have had liver function tests, a full blood screen, allergy tests, plus CT scans, ultrasound, colonoscopy and an endoscope. The gallbladder is definitely diseased and needs to be removed. This was discovered by trying to find a cause for the red itchy rash. Without any signs of jaundice, I am just concerned that I will be minus a gallbladder and still have the presenting symptoms. Help!
Wondering how you have made out with your red itchy rash?  Did it disappear after you had your gallstones removed?  I am now dealing with a severely itchy red rash all over my body except my face, there doesn't seem to be any reason and I've never had anything like this before.  I'm looking at my liver and now gallbladder.  It would be helpful to know how your situation played out.
Thanks.  I hope you are well now.
Hi I too have had red itchy rash, scabs, horrible for 2 years! Just had gallbladder removed 2 days ago and think the rash is going away! Will know in a few days...
I too had a rash for 2/3 years, on the forehead first in the form of spots which scabbed and then, in the last 2 months while waiting for gallbadder surgery, on my cheeks in the form of a non itchy redness. The forehead spots I got rid of by stopping eating bacon, the cheek rash by using Eurax daily but if I stopped either they came back. Within days of surgery a completely clear face and I am eating bacon a lot to catch up ;) and using no creams. My Gallbladder had a single large 3cm stone that had stopped all flow of bile which was instead going into the stone and backing up into the liver and then into the bloodstream (hence the rash). The Gallbladder was inflamed and full of pus, it was also stuck to previous surgery and a bit of the outside was left stuck to my colon to wither away naturally, so I was kept in for 10 days to ensure no secondary infections. I never connected the rash to the gallbladder until after the surgery, I also never had much pain, it was by chance the gallbladder started to impact on the colon it was attached to and caused a temporary blockage stopping my stomach from emptying, it was during the investigations that the larger stone was eventually found.
how you got rash?